over 1 year ago

Competition: Forge v Edmonton watch live stream August 16, 2020

http://live.welcome.bet/1894932s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1894932s215

Vikingur - Breiðablik match overview, prediction&tips

  • This time we will watch a game between teams from the middle of a tournament table (ranked 7 and 6).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 14 head-to-head matches Vikingur won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 21-27.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Vikingur won 4 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 16-12.

    Santos - Athletico PR match overview, prediction&tips

  • No spectators.
  • Santos has a small chance of relegated (7%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Athletico PR has a very small chance of relegated (4%), has a small chance of win league (6%).
  • Santos is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Athletico PR in the latest match got series victories and it is in excellent form (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Athletico PR could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Santos will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 16 head-to-head matches Santos won 9 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 22-12.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Santos won 7 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 15-3.

    Waasland-Beveren - Standard match overview, prediction&tips

  • Waasland-Beveren has a very good chance of relegated (>99%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Standard has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of qualify for ucl (17%), has a small chance of win league (6%).
  • Standard is in super good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recently Standard have a series of home games.
  • In this match Standard is a favorite.
  • Last 20 head-to-head matches Waasland-Beveren won 3 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 13 matches and goals 18-37.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Waasland-Beveren won 2 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 7-12.

    Other matches:

    http://sportmaster2014.mystrikingly.com/blog/st-louis-vs-vancouver-live-streaming

    https://krystle-stodola3a20b1.tumblr.com/post/626574124538544128/watch-sevilla-vs-manchester-united-live-streaming

    http://goldclichzurbio1981-blog.logdown.com/posts/8125544

    https://xsadistic.tumblr.com/post/626563601294147584/watch-forge-edmonton-live-stream

    http://carlosroberts1318.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/08/16/081537

  • ← Watch Sevilla - Man Utd Live Anderlecht vs Sint-Truidense <LiVeStReaM> →